- Work Freelance Web Developer
- Location Queens, NYC
- From New Jersey
- Pronouns He/Him
- Handedness Left
- Age 35
Some things about me
- I think it’s very important for people to be curious and try to learn and grow.
- I like change. I’m not a very habitual person and I like to evaluate the things I’m doing pretty often.
- I value originality. I mean, nothing’s really original, but I will always appreciate the effort in being creative with the things that are popular or inspire you.
- For me, knowing more things will always be better than not. I really like exchanging information with people.
- I’m not a very social person. I’m like hanging out with people and networking and all that. I just don’t really value social interactions/trends as much as individual connections with people.
- I think everyone should identify with what they’re comfortable with and be whoever they want to be. I respect individuals for who they are and will connect with anyone with a compatible moral code to my own.
- Speaking of moral codes, I don’t really follow or subscribe to any institutions (political groups, religions, schools, clubs, etc) for my own. I learn what I can from them and then try to come to my own conclusions about what’s right and wrong.